CEO Roundtable Program
The Silver Fox Advisors CEO Roundtable program enables Owners and CEOs of privately-owned companies to interact with and receive valuable input from their peers in the business community. Once a month, Roundtable members discuss issues and share their knowledge and experience in confidential, small-group meetings.
CEO ROUNDTABLE PARTICIPATION
- Monthly meetings with experienced business owners and CEOs.
- Sounding board for critiquing ideas, visions, strategies, and tactics.
- Confidential forum to discuss sensitive business issues and challenges.
- Learning environment on how peers run their businesses.
- Guided by a Silver Fox Advisor sharing their wisdom from years of proven experience.
Do You Qualify?
- Qualified Roundtable members should own a Houston-area business or hold a “C” Level position in a business based in the Greater Houston area.
- The company must have been in operation for more than two years, have four or more employees, and generate annual revenues in excess of an established minimum threshold.
- There is no charge to be a Roundtable member.
Interested in joining a CEO Roundtable?
- New Roundtables are formed on a regular basis.
- Seats are available in existing Roundtables.
- If you and your business qualify, we will find you a spot.
- You must apply to be considered for participation.
- Click the link below to complete your application!
- Have questions? Contact email@example.com.