© 2021 All rights reserved
BUSINESS LEADER DEVELOPMENT FORUMS
Business leaders can expand their connection to the Houston business community through regular networking opportunities. We offer dedicated educational sessions for CEOs to gain a deeper understanding of business principles and personal purpose.
The 2021 Business Leader Education Series
Hosts John Sweney and Rainee Busby
Presented by Gerald Merfish and Herb Kalman
Featuring Gerald Merfish, Melvin Maltz, Rich Hall, and Herb Kalman
Presented by Gordon Arnold
Real Estate Development
Presented by Noel Graubart
Lunch and Learn Program
- Networking opportunity for business owners, service providers, and vendors to interact.
- Luncheons held on fourth Thursday of every month (except November and December).
- Houston community leader provides keynote address during each lunch and learn.
- Keynote covers emerging business trends, activities shaping Houston’s future, and historical happenings.
- For events held at Houston Racquet Club; attendees cover the cost of lunch.
- For information about upcoming Lunch & Learn programs click here
Power of Personal Purpose
If we intend to succeed in a big way, we need to know precisely who we are and what is “on Purpose” for us. Then we can communicate and role model that vision to the team we enlist to assist us. This works in business, at home, and in the community.
The Personal Purpose Process offers personal freedom, self-empowerment, and meaningful fulfillment.
- Be on purpose: amazing freedom, power, and pleasure.
- Not difficult: find true purpose to express who you are right now.
- Alignment: align your day-to-day effort with the priorities in Personal Purpose.
- Benefits: become a ROLE MODEL to benefit yourself and others.
- Real-world: be an example to individuals in your world.
- Multiply: inspire others to make a significant difference in the world.
Ask an Advisor how you can experience the Power of Personal Purpose in your life.
Sponsor An Event*
We offer robust and effective sponsorship opportunities for businesses and service providers wanting to share their message with our audience. To learn more about ways that you too can benefit the Houston business community, click on the button below.