Your career has created a deep reservoir of knowledge and wisdom within you.
Do you want to stay engaged by sharing your wisdom with small Business Owners/CEOs?
Explore Becoming a Silver Fox Advisor
Can You See Yourself …
- Coaching, consulting, mentoring small business owners, CEOs, and entrepreneurs to help them grow and prosper?
- Advising a CEO Roundtable of 8 to 10 members?
- Facilitating a CEO Education Workshop of 50 to 60 people?
- Sitting on a temporary or permanent Advisory Board?
- Advising a team in a Business Case contest … or a judge?
Our selection criteria are based on the following factors:
- Track record of business and/or leadership success
- Significant P&L responsibility and success
- Substantive or distinguished experience (corporate or entrepreneurial)
- Willingness to invest time and energy engaging Houston business community
- Ability and demonstrated commitment to advising and serving the business community
- Offer specialized service to Silver Fox Advisor’s clients to assist their growth and success
- Interested in receiving and giving referral business
And if you are searching for...
- Tools to transition to a second successful career
- Intellectual stimulation/staying relevant
- A relevant Business Network and social professional interaction
- Opportunities to make a difference in the business community
- Access to potential clients