Richard is a Financial Services Industry Executive with 45 plus years of experience working with and listening to small business owners’ desires, ideas, plans and concerns and developing well thought-out and researched solutions that meet their individual needs or accomplish their respective goals in a mutually agreed upon manner that can actually become reality.
Proven track record in the following areas:
- Business Plan Development
- Effective Negotiating
- Working with Financial Institutions
- Financial Management
- Relationship Building
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Organization Improvement
- Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Budget and Forecast Modeling
- Setting up Advisory Boards
Ideal Clients – (New clients are being accepted)
- Businesses seeking conventional financing (including SBA Loans) for working capital, lines of credit, business expansion, fixed asset (equipment and real estate) acquisition and/or refinancing, purchasing a business, or a complete debt restructure.
- Small to mid-sized business in any type of business segment with revenues from $1.0 million to $50.0 million which are located in the greater Houston, Texas marketplace.
- Business owners seeking financial assistance, directional guidance, general business advice, and solutions to business questions, problems, and challenges.
P.O. Box 55
Katy, TX 77492
O: 832.437.3089 M: 281.217.4231